Some lucky people take annual vacations to the beach so they can relax in the sun and jump into the water for a quick swim whenever they feel like it. The rest of us can recreate that experience by installing an in ground or above ground pool – the only difference is that with a pool, you’re never far from all the comforts of home, and you’re much less likely to be eaten by a shark.
Unfortunately, swimming pools require a lot of maintenance to keep them clean and free of contaminants. Whether you are performing that work yourself, or you want to hire us to do the dirty work for you, there are a wide variety of accessories that are needed to keep a swimming pool in top shape. In addition to providing pool maintenance services, we also sell everything you need to take care of your pool on your own.
A few tips to help you enjoy your swimming pool in comfort...and safely:
• Make sure first aid and life saving equipment, such as a life preserver, is always kept close to the pool.
• Never leave children unattended in or around the pool.
• Always make sure that all toys and pool accessories (such as floating mattresses) are taken out of the pool when you are done using it. Toys left behind in the pool may lure a child back to the pool when an adult is not present.
• Keep an eye on the weather. It is extremely dangerous to be in or around the pool during an electrical storm, so you should head inside if the sky darkens.
• Consider enrolling in a CPR course. No one wants to think of the worst, but being prepared for it doesn't hurt and may mean life instead of death.